Merry Christmas! A Giveaway for genymoney.ca readers!
You’re probably spending time with your families and not reading this, but if you are, Merry Christmas!
In the spirit of today I want share my gratitude to genymoney.ca‘s readers! It’s been admittedly a bit difficult to get a blog started again from the ground up (it seemed easier in 2009 but maybe it’s because I had more time for it- having a baby takes up a lot of your time btw lol). So I want to thank you for reading!
Because I want to share my gratitude for existing and future readers of genymoney.ca, I want to give away something!
what’s the giveaway?
There will be a total of three lucky genymoney.ca reader-winners!
One lucky winner will receive an Amazon.ca CAD $25 gift card (I know, it’s not much but it’s a start and better than nothing! You can get a few personal finance books with this amount!)
Another two lucky winners will receive a free sign up worth $109 value (yes, arbitrary value I know) for the Young Money Bootcamp eCourse. This eCourse that I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours creating is geared towards Canadians and will give you a step-by-step process on how to create your own investment portfolio and how to get involved in DIY Investing (because as we know it’s not that scary). You’ll even get to hear my voice in a video I created lol!
how do you sign up?
All you have to do to enter this giveaway is to sign up for free updates and a dividend yield spreadsheet, if you already subscribe, you are already signed up!
- This contest is open to both US and Canadian residents- if you are a US Resident and can’t use the Amazon.ca gift card, I may get you an Amazon.com gift card of US $25. If you are a Canadian resident, you get the $25 CAD gift card.
- Contest closes on January 1, 2018 23:59 PST, so any new sign ups after that will not be included.
- If you’re already signed up, don’t worry I’ll include you in this contest.
- If you decline the prize I will offer it to another subscriber.
- Three winners will be picked at random using Random.org.
- I will announce the winners (by first name only, but don’t worry I’ll contact you if you win) on the PF Blog Round Up January 5, 2018.
Good luck, and again, Merry Christmas from the GYM family (GYM, baby GYM, and Mr. GXM) to yours!!
How are you spending (or how did you spend) your Christmas Day? Now get back to spending time with your loved ones!